Monday, March 3, 2014

Flash From the Past

http://jensfreelancepoetry.blogspot.com/2012_10_01_archive.html

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvw7fjG8pT8&list=ULBZ50XDcS9fA

^Flashback from my lost websites

 

 

So I Googled myself today, and found my old blog and YouTube channel from my laptop that my ex smashed in the breakup a year ago. I put so much time and effort into my designs, presentations and blog. It’s bittersweet finding them again. I’ll share the past with my present readers. A look into 2 years ago what I was like. I saw the wedding photo and old pictures of my ex as well in some places. I’m not mad anymore, I wish him the best and hope someday he finds what he’s looking for. I’m moving on to better things. As my life has changed some in positive ways, I’ve got a better neighborhood, a career, and a self-pride I lacked 2 years ago, but the tendency to run late when trying to get the kids around, seems to be consistently an issue still L

 

Learn some, change, and see how far I’ve come. I’m oddly at peace with finding this stuff today. Helps me see how far I’ve come.

 

Have a good day readers, and never let life keep you from changing for the better. Every day is a new day.

 

*~*Jen*~*

 

 

*~* “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller *~*

 

 

No comments: