Friday, March 7, 2014

Journaling Thoughts

Well I haven’t been doing much. Uprooted from the normal routine hasn’t helped my winter blues. It’s been a long, rough, winter and I cannot wait for Spring, figured if I set my background picture as green it’ll cheer me up from the arctic freeze. Today I’ve learned how difficult it is to divorce. It’s a long process even if you ask for nothing but the legal name change and divorce. The emotions I am going through are unbelievably difficult. I want to come to the point of accepting it, saying hey we were young and dumb and wish him the best. I’m not sure where I am but I’m not fully there yet. I just want to go home, relax, soak in a bubble bath with candles and wine and settle into watching movies and reading my books. I just want to be home. It’s nice to have a place I feel like I can escape to, hide away from work and life stresses, but people are telling me I’m isolating myself, perhaps I am? The silence of night is an amazing thing. So peaceful and mysterious, shadows and cold air, starlight over the snow, what about this keeps me awake? It’s just so peaceful to escape from the busy hustle of life and just simply be still.

 

*~*Jen*~*

 

 

*~* “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller *~*

 

 

No comments: