Thursday, August 6, 2015

Blurb on dating

Relationships are counterproductive to my career. Every time I'm dating I make less cuz I get emotional over the fighting dating bs. And let's face it, it's near impossible to date without the bs. Fighting over hurt feelings, that jealousy over so n so, fighting over random stuff that makes no sense. Drama, that stresses me out & hurts my job abilities, & trying to make someone else happy isn't something I can do.

Date me as I am & leave the nonsense or don't date me. I'm not a fling, notch on a belt, or the typical housewife. I'm stubborn, independent, & smart. So I'm the quote & quote hard to date kind. I'm learning I have no patience for a guy who is insecure, dominant, controlling, anxiety ridden, ya ya I got issues & there's no such thing as perfect. I know that.

I'm saying I can't date just any kind of way. Six months single so far, it gets easier daily. Ya I miss things, ppl, thoughts of what ifs, but I'm content in the peace of singleness. I see my friends, do what I want, don't need to ask permission or consider an significant other's feelings, I am free. New concept, relaxing away from "finding the one" such a stupid notion put in girls minds that doesn't exist. You find what work you've put into yourself. Can't attract someone you should & need without working on self first. Seeking to fill that void is a crash & burn. The "try harder stupid" line from Hitch: TRUTH!

I'm no hookup, treat me like one & adios! I got better things to do with my time. So ya, dating isn't out of style, but if a man ain't trying to take you somewhere nice, he's not trying to date you sweetheart. He's trying to get it & quit it. Don't lower your standards just to be not alone. 'Cuz real catches are a prize not a free hand out. Class, dignity, respect. It's not playing games to make a guy wait for sex in the beginning. If he hasn't made clear intentions to be your man & shown you he can take you on a date, he's saying your not worth his time. It's not about girls are after his cash, it's about the proper way to be treated. Perspective ladies. Keep you're standards. Being the best you can be and letting things happen. Trust in the process :)

Dating isn't hopeless. Just learn to be single and love yourself first. Don't lower your standards, & have fun going on dates. You'll be the classy lady everyone wants to date soon enough! Chin up! And remember life is happening now. Don't miss today waiting for tomorrow.

No comments: