Monday, February 10, 2014

Kickoff Blog


Hmm, where to start... So I'm Jen and this is my first time keeping a blog. I like writing, poetry, graphic design, I have a car with eyelashes on it, two daughters Briana and Sara who I'm completely crazy about, and I work for a large company in Corning. I've been thru quite a lot to get to where I am today, and I figured I'd write about my days and see what happens. Feel free to email me to offer tips, ask questions, and just to say hi. If you like my blog, subscribe, share the link, and comment :) I'd love to get feedback! Keep in mind this is an adult blog but I'll keep it public friendly in case kids come across this site, and I do ask that comments are helpful. Any complaints please private message me directly.

Thank you!!

*~*Jen*~*

No comments: