Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Remembering Native American Culture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_WYLNVSE3U

^Music Track

http://amendairfa.org/About_AIRFA.html

^History of 1978 AIRFA, American Indian Religious Freedom Act.

 

 

I’m taking time today to recognize the Native Americans and their Religious Freedom act passed in 1978. Freedom is a constant battle for even Americans today. I remember stories from my family of the one Native American that married into our family many, many years ago. That and living in NY state, I am very interested in learning about this culture that’s disappearing.

 

The peace of the natural and spiritual culture of these people is something I value. I consider daily taking more natural routes for health and mind. I believe in self talk helping sooth the mind, and of meditation and respect for land and nature. This culture is amazing to learn about and I hope you enjoy my blog and take a minute to learn something new about them.

 

*~*JEN*~*

 

 

No comments: