Thursday, February 20, 2014

Someone Busier Than You is Running Right Now

First let me make a comment about the phrase that caught my attention in this running mix, “Someone busier than you is running right now” guilt trip right there lol but it did catch my attention. I hope this mix helps motivate you as well.

 

I have found a good running music mix on YouTube and I wanted to share it with my readers J

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NATkj7_gl04

 

I’m trying to talk myself into trying to run. Early mornings or on my lunch hour. Trying to get into shape as the healthy diet I’m on has me gaining weight right now. I’ve gone up 3 sizes and I think it’s time to tone up. I want to have the summer look early. Perhaps go tanning and running till Summer, start a garden as well so that I am outside morning and night watering my plants. Time to live a healthier lifestyle.

 

Good luck with the New Year’s Resolutions, guilt trips, and summer beach body goals. Hope this helps J

 

*~*JEN*~*

No comments: